Monday, April 26, 2010

Where Do You Like to Write?

All writers have their favorite writing place. Some prefer to churn out stories in a quiet, peaceful room in their house, away from the chaos and noise of everyday life. Yet others thrive on commotion and have their own styles of tuning out the noise and focusing on the work at hand. They might find inspiration in these unexpected places,in the midst of people yet still a bit distant from the goings-on.

What about you, writers? Where's your favorite writing place?

1 comment:

  1. I have a few favorite places to write.

    My first is in my home office in a corner recliner. I have a CD player on a table to my right where I put my paraphernalia and a light over my left shoulder. I write pre-dawn, so the quiet provides a perfect atmosphere for writing.

    My second location is at a picnic bench about a mile or so in the woods with nothing but a trail and a trickling spring nearby. The smells and sounds of nature lay the perfect foundation for productivity!

    ReplyDelete